Notary Public Services
- Services are offered from 8:30am to 11:30am.
- Appointments must be scheduled in advance. No walk-ins please. Call the Campus Service Center at 617-496-7827 to arrange an appointment with a member of our staff.
- Note that, in compliance with Massachusetts law, you are required to produce to the notary public evidence of identity in the form of a current document issued by a federal or state government. This document must contain both your photo and signature. A Harvard ID by itself is not sufficient, so please bring this document in addition to your Harvard ID.
- Please do not sign any document that requires notary prior to your arrival.
- Please note that we are not able to notarize I-9 forms.
- Photocopies of documents must be made in advance prior to notary appointment. Copy services are not available at the Campus Service Center.